The Royal Barbados Police Force is mourning the death of one of its members.
Acting Station Sergeant, Elvis Grafton Foster, 55, of Lodge Hill, St Michael, died suddenly sometime after 8 p.m. on October 24.
He was a member of the force for the past 36 years, having enlisted in 1980. At the time of his death, he was assigned to the administrative division, Police Headquarters.
Police said Foster complained of feeling unwell and was rushed to the QEH where he later died.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App