A 26-year-old St Peter woman has been arrested and charged with occasioning serious bodily harm in relation to a stabbing incident which occurred on October 22 at Dira’s Bar, Reed Street, St Michael.
Adonna Elane Boyce of Gays, St Peter, allegedly stabbed 38-year-old Alvin Fredericks of Oxnard, St James in his abdomen after becoming involved in an altercation with him.
Boyce appeared in the District ‘A’ Court today and pleaded guilty to the offence. She was granted bail in the sum of $20,000, with one surety, to return to court on January 23, 2017 for sentencing.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App