Police are seeking the assistance of the public in locating 37-year-old Marlon Anthony Smith, who is wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
He escaped police custody on September 9, while he was assisting with investigations in Codrington, St Michael.
Smith, also known as ‘Brando’, is about five feet, six inches in height, slim build, black complexion, and has brown eyes. His last known address was Storey Gap, Codrington Hill, St Michael.
Smith is considered to be armed and dangerous and should not be approached by the public. Smith is advised that he can present himself to the police accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice, or a family member.
Any person, who may know of his whereabouts is asked to contact the police emergency at telephone number ‘211’, the nearest police station or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons, and any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App