Digicel said a power outage on Saturday resulted in a disruption of some of its services last night
In a brief statement apologizing to customers, Chief Executive Officer Conor Looney said the company’s engineering team worked throughout the night to correct the challenges.
Looney said some residual issues on the mobile network as well as with some TV channels on Digicel Play were discovered and work was ongoing to rectify those matters as soon as possible.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App