Police have arrested and charged 21-year-old Maradonna Ceaniggia Holligan of Bawdens, St Andrew with the offences of endangering life and use of firearm. The offences were committed on October 28 in his community.
Holligan appeared in the District ‘D’ Magistrate Court today and was remanded to prison to reappear on November 28.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App