The Ministry of Transport and Works advises the public that Reed Street in Bridgetown will be closed from Thursday, November 3, for approximately one week to facilitate repairs.
The crew will be carrying out concrete works to an area which has broken away near the junction of Reed Street and Suttle Street. As a result, only local access will be permitted.
Motorists are asked to follow the directions of the road signs which will be posted.
The ministry apologises for the inconvenience and thanks the public for their patience.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App