The flood warning issued for Barbados this morning has been discontinued.
However a statement from the Met office said the island is still experiencing some showers and periods of light to moderate rain, and residents are urged to continue to exercise caution.
Earlier today a trough system interacting with the Inter Tropical Convergence Zone generated cloudy to overcast skies, pockets of moderate to heavy showers, periods of rain and occasional gusty winds across Barbados.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App