An early morning car crash has left the driver of the vehicle nursing multiple facial injuries.
Police say 30-year-old Jason Farley of French Village, St Peter was driving along Prospect Road, St James at 2:35 AM today when he lost control of the car and collided with a utility pole.
He was subsequently transported by ambulance to the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he is receiving medical attention.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App