The case involving the recent dismissal of iMart convenience store employee Tammy Edwards has been settled.
Last month Edwards posted a video of herself on social media, in which she was seen wearing makeup on one eyebrow, and complaining that she was forced to vacate workplace, located at Sheraton Mall, with incomplete makeup due to a fire drill at the mall.
She was subsequently sacked by iMart.
A video posted on social media shows Edwards, now known as the ‘One Eyebrow Girl’, announcing that the matter has been settled with her former workplace.
A source close to the case confirmed to Barbados TODAY that the matter has been settled, however the terms cannot be disclosed.
In the video Edwards thanked her lawyer Gregory Nicholls and the public for their support following the incident.
“Without you guys none of this could [have] been possible, you all guys have been supporting me from day one,” she said.
“I’ve learned to take my lemons, turn them into lemonade and not worry about the negative, only look for the positive,” she added.
Edwards has also launched a Youtube channel in which she promises to share hair, makeup and beauty tips.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App