Former Prime Minister Owen Arthur today described as nothing more than a “vicious rumour” reports of his demise.
Arthur, who is in Jamaica on a regional assignment, said he was alive and well and is due to return home on Thursday.
He was reacting to rumours on social media of his death. Arthur said he had been inundated with phone calls from concerned Barbadians.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App