The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation (METI) has advised that Combermere School at Waterford, St Michael is now closed until further notice.
This closure is to allow the Ministry to further investigate the environmental issues identified by staff and students.
The Ministry is in the process of securing suitable alternate accommodation for the school population.
Parents and teachers will be kept informed in the coming days. (BGIS)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App