A 21-year-old murder accused has been remanded to Her Majesty’ s Prision Dodds until December 15.
Shackeil Romario Jabarry Hinkson, of Melvin’s Black Rock St Michael, is charged with the November 6 shooting death of Jesse David Moore.
Hinkson who appeared before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant is also accused of causing serious bodily harm to Taurean Gibson with intent to maim, disfigure, disable or to do some serious bodily harm to him and using a firearm without a valid licence.
All three charges are indictable, therefore he was He was not required to plead to
The accused man who was represented by attorney-at-law Andrew Pilgrim, QC, is scheduled to make his second appearance in the District ‘A’ No. 1 Court next month.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App