KINGSTON, Jamaica — The police have said there is no truth to the rumours that former Tivoli Gardens strongman Christopher ‘Dudus’ Coke committed suicide in a United States prison.
In a news release Saturday, the police dispelled the rumour, which is being circulated across the media landscape.
The police categorically stated that it is false, as Jamaica Constabulary Force’s international law enforcement partners have confirmed and assured them that there is no truth to the assertion.
The police also discouraged the spread of such rumours, advising the public to desist from making such “frivolous and mischievous” statements that could lead to “unwarranted panic and anxiety in some quarters”.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App