A 40-year-old St John man will re-appear in the District “C” Magistrate court tomorrow on drug charges.
Christopher George Small, of Venture, St John has been charged with possession of cannabis, possession with intent to supply and trafficking the illegal drug.
Small was arrested on Saturday after police executed a search warrant at his house and found over 42 grams of cannabis.
Small made his first court appearance that same day but he pleaded not guilty and was granted $2500 bail with one surety.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App