An earth tremor occurred just south west of Barbados in the wee hours of this morning.
According to the Trinidad-based Seismic Research Centre of the University of the West Indies, the tremor, which had a magnitude of 4.2, occurred at 12:12 a.m.
It was located at 12.82 degrees north and 59.82 degrees West. It had a depth of 16km.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App