A post mortem is to be conducted to determine the cause of death of inmate David Clarke.
Clarke, 54, of Nelson Street, St Michael, was found dead in his cell at HMP Dodds on Thursday.
Foul play is not suspected.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App