Police are assuring the public there will be full security on the road at the One People, One Barbados, Human Chain link set for tomorrow.
They are also promising that communities across the island will be protected during the three-hour event.
In a public notice, the force said a robust traffic management plan has been implemented to ensure a safe and secure event while a strategic policing plan will also be in operation to ensure that the homes of Barbadians are protected.
The police have urged the public to comply with the directions given to police officers and marshalls on duty.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App