Source: Daily Mail
Prince Harry came face-to-face with music royalty today when he met Rihanna in Barbados.
The royal, who is currently enjoying a two-week tour of the Caribbean, looked delighted to be introduced to the songstress at an event marking 50 years of the country’s independence on Wednesday.
A smartly-dressed Harry was attending Prime Minister Freundel Stuart’s Toast to the Nation at St Ann’s Fort where the pair were pictured shaking hands.
Barbadian beauty Rihanna, who is rumoured to be newly-single after splitting with Drake, stunned in a pale blue V-neck dress and gold bangles, with her hair tied back into a ponytail.
Harry subsequently took to the stage to deliver a message from The Queen congratulating Barbados on their anniversary, which read: ‘Prince Philip and I send our warmest wishes to the Government and the people of Barbados.
‘Our countries have a shared history, shared values and an affection which continues to bind us.’
Keen not to miss out on the festivities, the Queen herself sent out a tweet from the Royal Family’s official Twitter account which read: ‘On this day of celebration, I send my congratulations to you on your Golden Jubilee of Independence.’
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App