Barbadians can expect overcast conditions and some rain today.
According to the Barbados Meteorological Service a trough system is still affecting the island and as a result it will be generally cloudy with scattered showers and possible isolated thunderstorms.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App