The Ministry of Education informs parents and guardians that there will be school for sixth and fifth form students of the Combermere School next week.
Classes for sixth form students will be held at the Erdiston Teachers’ Training College, Pine Hill Road, St. Michael, from tomorrow while classes for fifth form students will be held at the Samuel Jackman Prescod Polytechnic, Wildey, St. Michael, from Tuesday, December 6.
Sixth and fifth form students should report for classes at 8:45 a.m.
Meanwhile, the Ministry said it is making every effort to find alternative accommodation for the remainder of the school.
In addition, the special Task Force identified to monitor and oversee the work at Combermere will continue to observe the environment at the school, and the Ministry will continue to update parents and guardians. (BGIS)
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App