Two men charged in connection with last Saturday’s shooting incident in Tudor Street, The City have been remanded to jail.
They are 20-year-old Jerome Antone Stuart of 8th Ave New Orleans, St Michael and 19-year-old Akeele Jerome St Hill of 6th Ave New Orleans St Michael, who are jointly accused of boarding a minibus at Tudor Street and shooting 19-year-old Shamar Victor Corbin of 3rd Avenue, Bush Hall, St Michael multiple times in his chest.
Today, the two accused men appeared before Magistrate Kristy Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court and were remanded to Her Majesty’s Prisons Dodds. They are due to reappear in court on January 6, 2017.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App