Kadeem Torian Wilkinson has been granted bail in the sum of $5,000 with one surety, after appearing in court this morning charged with wounding.
Seventeen-year-old Wilkinson, of Todds Land, St George, is accused of wounding security officer Mario Alain, 26, of Country Road St Michael, whilst at the Barbados Vocational Training Board in Hothersal, St John.
He was not required to plead when he appeared before Magistrate Douglas Frederick in the District ‘A’ Magistrate Court this morning.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App