Children from communities across St Lucy received their annual Christmas treat today compliments MP Denis Kellman.
Kellman said it was always a joy to watch the children running around and enjoying themselves.
“It’s an annual party. It’s something that we have been doing for the last 22 years. It’s growing every year. This is a very good crowd for this time. It will get a lot bigger later on. So I’m just hoping we have everything in place for everyone. But this is the season for giving and this is just our way to give back,” Kellman told Barbados TODAY.
The festivities, which were held at Kellman’s constituency office in Pie Corner, were also extended to the adults who will be treated later in the evening.
“We usually go up until six for the children and then we have an after party for the adults where they can come get food and relax,” he said.
The children were treated to food, snacks and drink. They also frolicked in jumping tents and played with clowns.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App