Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing girl.
Kevisha Shakira Scott, 15, of Wilson Hill, St John, was last seen around 7:45 PM yesterday at home by her grandmother.
Kevisha is 5’ 7” in height, slim built, with high brown complexion, brown eyes, round face, small nose, ears pierced once and thin lips, She also has small hands and feet, a deep voice, and her manner has been described as abrupt.
The teenager who suffers from scoliosis (deformity of the spine) has a distinct bulge in the area of the right upper side of her back, and walks with an up and down motion.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact District ‘C’ Police Station at 4168200, Emergency number 211 or the nearest police station.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App