Police are reporting that 29-year-old Tracey Maria Chase of Wilcox Christ Church, who was reported missing on December 15, has been traced and is safe.
The Royal Barbados Police Force thanked the public for its assistance.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App