Former Prime Minister Owen Arthur was forced to seek private medical attention this evening for neck and back pains after he was involved in a collision with a ZR at Wanstead, St James.
Arthur, 67, was taken by his wife Julie to Sandy Crest for medical attention following the 5:30 PM accident, involving his silver Suzuki vehicle and ZR 250, which was carrying 13 Route 3 passengers at the time.
Arthur’s injuries are not life threatening.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App