A minor quake rattled sections of eastern Jamaica this afternoon.
The earthquake unit said the 3.7 magnitude quake struck near Yallahs, St Thomas at 1 p.m.
The earthquake had a depth of 9.7 kilometres.
The unit said the quake was reportedly felt in St Thomas and St Andrew.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App