The flood warning for Barbados has been discontinued.
The Barbados Meteorological Services said analysis of the weather conditions during the night has indicated a steady diminishing of the cloudiness and showers affecting the island.
As a consequence, the threat of further flooding has decreased and the flood warning has been discontinued as of 5:00 a.m.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App