With just a few hours left until Christmas, Rihanna is back home.
The Umbrella singer was snapped Friday getting off a private jet at the Grantley Adams International Airport.
RiRi, 28, seemed to be calm as she exited the aircraft clad in a long black jacket, with a black T-shirt emblazoned with her image on it, denim blue jeans with torn knees and black sandals.
The pop culture princess had her long, lustrous black tresses pulled back in a ponytail, sunglasses with a clear frame and lugged a large black bag as she touched down on home soil.
This is her second time home in a month, after she was in town in late November to celebrate the 50th year of independence.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App