Christmas Day 2016 was extra special for at least two women who gave birth at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital today.
Anniyah Greaves was the first to be born at 1:18 a.m. to mom Kerryann Greaves and dad Oneil Greaves. She weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces.
Hours later, 34-year-old Shelly-Ann Belgrave gave birth to her first child, a bouncing baby boy of 7 pounds 7.6 ounces. (KK)
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App