Police are continuing investigations into the shooting death of a 28-year-old St Philip resident.
The lifeless body of Jermaine Ricardo Clarke of Bequest was discovered lying face down in a grassy area next to a track at Mill Road, Eastbourne, in the same parish, late last month.
At the time, Clarke was said to be wearing nothing on his feet. However, his body, which was discovered by police sometime after 11 a.m. on December 23, was clad in a light green jacket with a hoodie and blue, green and white beach pants.
A postmortem has since revealed that Clarke died as a result of a gunshot injury.
Anyone with information that can assist lawmen with these investigations is asked to call CID South at 418-2608, the District ‘C’ Station at 416-8200, Police Emergency at 211, Crime Stoppers at 1800–TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
Police say all information received will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App