Police are continuing investigations into an accident that left a 12-year-old boy nursing injuries.
Cole Ryan Archer Bramao of Prospect, St James was struck by a vehicle while walking along Prospect Main Road around 8:45 a.m.
A second vehicle was also involved in the accident.
Police have identified the drivers as Mykaela Pierreponte, 34, of Chancery Lane, Christ Church and the other as Alexander Baptiste, 20, of Bush Hall, St Michael.
Bramao complained of pain to both legs and his mother opted to seek private medical attention.
Pierreponte suffered pain to her neck, back and right arm while Baptiste complained for chest pain.
Both drivers were transported to the QEH by ambulance for medical attention.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- THE BAHAMAS - Together in grief
- Mobile App