Two people — including a pedestrian — were reportedly injured in an accident along the Spring Garden Highway this afternoon.
Police say 47-year-old Ean Lowe of Bournes Land, Christ Church was apparently struck by a motor car driven by 65-year-old Dianne Barker of Bagatelle, St James.
Following the accident which occurred around 12:10 p.m., the pedestrian complained of pains to his head, hip, and right leg, and was transported to the state-run Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance for medical attention.
In the meantime, Barker complained of pain to her chest, but opted to seek private medical attention.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App