One woman was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment following an accident early this morning along Mullins Road, St Peter.
Police say the accident occurred at around 2:25 a.m., and involved a vehicle driven by 35-year-old Anthony Maynard of Warrens West, St Michael, and a motor van driven by Devon Hippolyte, 27, of Lower Carlton, St James.
Shernelle King, 36, of Golden Mile, St Peter, who was a passenger in the car driven by Maynard, complained of pains to her lower body and sustained a laceration to her knee.
She was taken by ambulance to the QEH. Maynard and Hippolyte were unhurt.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App