A St Michael man sustained injuries following an accident this evening along Edey Village, at its junction with Frere Pilgrim, Christ Church.
Around 4:05 p.m., Ralph Linton, 65, of Rock Dundo Park, St Michael was involved in a collision with Kamaria Denny, 20, of Breezy Hill, St Philip
Linton complained for pain to his chest and feet and was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital for treatment.
Danny was unhurt.
Police are continuing investigations.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App