Police say a 28-year-old man, who was the subject of a wanted bulletin issued last night, is now in their custody.
Jamar Leroy Ifill, alias Sammo, of Gall Hill Development #3, St John, today surrendered to police in the company of an attorney-at-law.
He is currently assisting lawmen with investigations into a number of serious matters.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App