Jeffrey Aaron Holder, 18, of Grazette Industrial Park, St Michael was remanded to Her Majesty Prisons Dodds today after appearing before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrate Court.
Holder is charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of 16 rounds of ammunition.
He was ordered to reappear in court on the 21st of February.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App