A third person has been arrested and charged with the offence of conspiracy to import firearms.
Twenty-five-year-old Akem Marvon Waithe of Greens, St George appeared before Magistrate Wayne Clarke in the District A Magistrate Court, where he was remanded to prison.
Police previously charged Skye Yasmin Lecreta Murray, 29, of Perry Gap, Roebuck Street, St Michael, and Colin Alfonso Wooding, 50, of Green Hill Drive, Silver Hill, Christ Church, for the offence which was committed sometime between November 1 and December 5, 2016.
Murray and Wooding are currently on remand at Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds in relation to the offence.
The trio will reappear in court on February 9.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App