A driver at the state-owned Transport Board received minor injuries when his bus overturned at Oldbury, St Philip around 12.52 this afternoon.
Corey Linton, 32, of Maxwell Hill, Christ Church was the lone person on board.
Linton complained of minor injuries and was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by private vehicle for medical attention.
Police are continuing investigations.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App