Police have released the name of the woman who was injured in an accident in The City this afternoon.
She is Eleanor Taylor, 62, of St Stephens Landing Scheme, St Michael who was struck by a minibus driven by Wayne Barrow of Arthur Seat, St Thomas along Chapel Street, St Michael.
Taylor complained for pain to her head and back. She was transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) for medical treatment.
Two passengers who were aboard the minibus also suffered injuries.
Angela Grant, 62, of Bank Hall St Michael and Daniel Hall, 31, of Carlton St James complained of pain to head and knees respectively. They were also transported to the QEH for treatment.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App