Barbados has recorded another road fatality.
A 59-year-old male pedestrian died after being involved in an accident along Harts Gap Main Road, Christ Church around 8.18 p.m.
The man, whose name has been withheld by police, was struck by a motor car driven by Tyson Babb, 30, of Downes Gap, Arthur Seat, St Thomas.
The victim was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance, but later succumbed to his injuries.
Investigations are continuing.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App