A 50-year-old St George man has been arrested and formally charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and ammunition.
This after police responded to a report at the Eastlyn, St George residence of Cleophas Nathaniel Mayers yesterday.
Mayers was due to appear before Chief Magistrate Christopher Birch in the District ‘C’ Magistrates’ Court today in connection with the offences.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App