Cleophas Nathaniel Mayers, 50, of Eastlyn, St George has been remanded to Her Majesty Prisons Dodds after appearing at the District ‘C’ Magistrate Court today.
Mayers has been charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, and unlawful possession of ammunition.
He was arrested yesterday after police responded to a report at his home and discovered the firearm and ammunition.
Chief Magistrate Christopher Birch ordered Mayers to reappear at the District ‘B’ Magistrate Court on the 2nd of March.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App