The Vector Control Unit of the Ministry of Health will continue its fogging exercise in several parishes across the island this week.
On Monday, February 6, districts to be fogged in St Peter will be Skeete’s Road, Rose Hill, Apple Grove, Benn Hill, Mile and a Quarter, Maynards Development, Valley View, Convent Drive, Sunset Heights and surrounding areas.
On Tuesday, February 7, the team will be in St Michael spraying Valerie, Brittons Cross Road, Beckles Road, Villa Road, Laynes Road, Scotts Gap, Pine Hill, Erdiston Road, Sunset Drive, Phillips Drive, Elizabeth Drive, Margaret Terrace, Pine Plantation, Pine North South Road, Collymore Rock and environs.
St Michael and Christ Church will be targeted on Wednesday, February 8, when Wildey, Gas Product Gap, Flagstaff, Ifill Road, Streats Road, Clapham Ridge, Clapham Park, Forde’s Road, Club Morgan, Plantain Walk, Bonnetts, Bonnetts Housing Area and the environs will be fogged.
On Thursday, February 9, areas to be sprayed in St Philip are Eastbourne #1 and #3, River Road, Lynches, Casuarina Development, Merricks, Well House, Shrewsbury, Bequest, Eastbourne #2, Long Bay Development and neighbouring districts.
Fogging will take place between 4:30 and 7:30 p.m. each day. Householders are reminded to leave their windows and doors open so that the spray may enter.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App