Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a 31-year-old man, wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
Marlon Omar George, also known as “Mali”, “Gongles”, and “Ranger” is said to be about five feet, nine inches tall, medium build, light brown in complexion, has medium to full lips, brown eyes and a low haircut.
He has a tattoo of a cross, and the date 19th Sept 85, with the initials beside it on his back, as well as several scars on his face.
Police say George’s last known address was #16 Arden Close, Pinelands, St Michael.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App