Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating the owner of a bicycle.
The black 18-inch “Mongoose” bicycle was recovered around 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 12 at Nelson Street, St Michael.
Police are asking the owner of this bicycle or anyone who knows him/her to contact the District ‘A’ Station at 430-7295, 430-7223, 430-7270.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App