The Barbados Revenue Authority is reminding all taxpayers that the Tax Amnesty Programme will end on Wednesday, February 15.
The programme is in respect of the following taxes where 100 per cent of penalty and interest is waived: Income Tax, Corporation Tax, PAYE, Value Added Tax and Land Tax.
In August 2016, Finance Minister Chris Sinckler announced that Government would offer the tax amnesty from September 15, 2016 through to February 15, 2017 for taxpayers who owe outstanding value added tax (VAT), income tax and land tax.
Sinckler said taxpayers would have to pay the outstanding principal on or before the deadline to benefit from the amnesty.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App