An American visitor has been hospitalized following an incident at the beach at the Hilton Hotel today.
Police said that around 12:45 p.m., the 61-year-old man, who is a guest at the Hilton Hotel, was observed by the lifeguard floating face down in the water.
The lifeguard immediately pulled him from the water and proceeded to administer CPR. The man was subsequently taken to the QEH where his condition has been listed as serious.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App