A 72-year-old St Thomas man is the island’s latest road fatality.
Michael Greaves, of #2 Hillaby, St Thomas, was the driver of a motor car which was involved in a collision with another motor car being driven by 45-year-old Richard Leacock of Block 5, Silver Hill, Christ Church.
The accident happened along Green Hill Road in St Michael around 11:30 p.m. on Friday, February 10.
Both Greaves and Leacock were transported by ambulance to the QEH where Leacock was treated and discharged.
Greaves succumbed to his injuries last Sunday.
The police are appealing to anyone who may have witnessed the accident to contact the District ‘A’ Police Station at 430-7242, or 430-7246.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App