Two people were injured in a two-vehicle collision which occurred at The Rock, St Peter around 7:20 a.m. today.
The accident involved a silver Toyota Noah owned and operated by 66-year-old Anthony Ramsay of Roebuck, St Peter and a yellow Toyota Hilux truck, belonging to Black Bess Quarry Limited but driven by 19-year-old Samuel Manning of #6 Carlton View, St James.
Ramsay’s wife, 61-year-old Margareta Alleyne-Ramsay and another passenger 65-year-old Ervin Cumberbatch of Indian Ground, St Peter were both transported to hospital by ambulance complaining of various pains.
However, both drivers escaped unhurt.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App